• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Highly likely (!!!!). Haven't had to do anything yet but if they are to be imported from the UK and under exchange rate of 2:1 ....... yes !

Nah, not to breakfast club. Been to FOS and revival plenty. You?

If it freaking rains on the way there I wont be happy... Wonder if there is somewhere to plug in the Karcher :lol:

If it freaking rains on the way there I wont be happy... Wonder if there is somewhere to plug in the Karcher :lol:

Not been to breakfast club either, just FOS.
What time were you heading there for? Was going to aim for 7

Raining all day tomorrow!! Wanted to wash it for Sunday, but that doesn't look likely now. :(

Raining all day tomorrow!! Wanted to wash it for Sunday, but that doesn't look likely now. :(

I was just looking at the forecast.....always the way. I am taking my waterless wash and wax with me - gonna look a right weirdo in the hotel car park..:lol:

I used to carry one of those big garden spray pumps in the boot of my fn2, would rinse the dirt off when I got to work, mainly because it really rubbed my work mates up.
You can buy a lithium battery powered pressure washer

Great morning at goodwood. 3 champ White, one sonic grey and two PMM fk8's present. Shed load of lovely fk2's and I parked up next to the red mugen kitted fk2 when I first got there. Chap just bought it from hendy and very nice it was too.

Archer was one of the PMMs yours? Anyone on here with the champ white starting GU67? Was some nice bits on wondered where you got the overlays for the doors.

Hot hatch Sunday next...!

Great morning at goodwood. 3 champ White, one sonic grey and two PMM fk8's present. Shed load of lovely fk2's and I parked up next to the red mugen kitted fk2 when I first got there. Chap just bought it from hendy and very nice it was too.

Archer was one of the PMMs yours? Anyone on here with the champ white starting GU67? Was some nice bits on wondered where you got the overlays for the doors.

Hot hatch Sunday next...!

Yes mate, with the K13BAV plate. Saw yours, but you weren’t with it at this point obviously.
There was also a red one, just missing a black and blue to complete the set.
Was a good day out, but an expensive breakfast!

Have you been accepted for the hatchback one yet? I applied, but not had anything back.

Ah, remind me do you have the red fog light lenses or was that another one?

I was at esso jetwash (didn't use the brush just needed water before anyone faints) on the a27 at 5:15 this morning..! Freezing cold but the Sounds of some of Japan's finest going by was great...

Yeah we went to the old control tower for breakfast. £10 and it was poor

Nope not heard either. should do seeing as we are currently top of the food chain ha :D

Ah, remind me do you have the red fog light lenses or was that another one?

I was at esso jetwash (didn't use the brush just needed water before anyone faints) on the a27 at 5:15 this morning..! Freezing cold but the Sounds of some of Japan's finest going by was great...

Yeah we went to the old control tower for breakfast. £10 and it was poor

Nope not heard either. should do seeing as we are currently top of the food chain ha :D

Mine was the one with red fog light protectors and in serious need of a wash!
Fingers crossed for better weather so I can wash mine for the next breakfast club

Back