• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Wow a non GT out in the wild....rare colour which adds massive value as well :lol:

On the cover of Evo mag this month, the fk8 is present along with others as 'second hand performance bargains'....damn it, what's it gonna be worth when my 3 years is up me wonders

At least buying new you learn the lesson of not bothering again, to think if I'd waited till the 3rd year I wouldn't have needed a loan.

I knew Honda residuals are poor but something isn't right when the 2003 mk1 focus RS are fetching up to 15k, the mk2s are still pushing the 30k area which is more than the current model

At least buying new you learn the lesson of not bothering again, to think if I'd waited till the 3rd year I wouldn't have needed a loan.

I knew Honda residuals are poor but something isn't right when the 2003 mk1 focus RS are fetching up to 15k, the mk2s are still pushing the 30k area which is more than the current model
I know i got a ex demo so not new but when it comes down to it I prefer to lose money on a Honda than have a overpriced Ford!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah sore subject, had to get rid of my RS for 9k from WBAC, could have held out for 13-14 but was taking ages and needed the fundage

CAT S though, there's also a red one on there,
You have to be thorough with those eBay ads, they put a big list of information up and then sneak the CAT part in halfway down

CAT S though, there's also a red one on there,
You have to be thorough with those eBay ads, they put a big list of information up and then sneak the CAT part in halfway down

Yeah I didn’t notice that after I originally posted the link. Still very cheap , crazy how low they are going already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be cheap to sell a car with 20k miles when there are plenty of low milers available.

Honda UK are also now contributing £1250 to PCP deals even if you can't get your local dealer to discount my much (£2750 total PCP discount from brokers).

Over supply and discounts = poor resale, although TBH The FK8 still stands up OK in that respect compared to Golf R etc.

Back