• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I wouldn't blame honda for denying a warranty call on that not exactly standard and the reason why most of us are unlikely to map a car to a 25% increase in power. Unfortunately **** happens and it will be an expensive journey but hope things work out for him and his car.

feels like i've missed i prior FB update from him with exactly why it went in for investigation.
this is FB we're talking about though. majority are a bunch of muppets who have no clue so taking what i've seen with a bucket of salt and the fact it's not actually the entire truth.

Just a few snaps from Japfest Donington on Saturday on a couple fellow FK8 bredrin...If you are on here be good to hear from you..!

Rotiform wheels - what do we think? I like them...

WujUHCX.jpg

b8UIGYk.jpg

RJYc86i.jpg

Not 100% on the additional bits on this one but if we were all the same it would be boring...

cRJydkz.jpg

EdjNHK2.jpg

DFxP9yH.jpg

I now realise I am absolute guff at taking pics..

Personally I’m not a fan of those Rotiforms, I don’t think the style suits the Car at all.
Each to their own I suppose.
They look a bit like Rota Grids I think.

I was looking at Rota Grids last night (will get flamed for it no doubt) and Bola's (again ready for the "why spend 30K on a car and get cr4p wheels')...I think a dish/concave wheel really suits the R

After the remus I have the itch, but as I am not going to touch anything else engine wise...that leaves the wheels..!

Back