• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Could be FK2 wheels or a type"O" on their part ? wheels look standard and clearances on brakes look normal to me interesting vid and good comparison of all the cars

9263f431f3b35cd806a0375a9a8ad4d3.jpg

They all have that hole. It's some yank reason about having the horn exposed required in a number of states, or something to that effect.

Ouch, 10k depreciation in just over a year for me then!

Still love it and no plans to change for years yet so all part of buying new.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Got £26k P/X for a 67 (09/17) ex demo I sold 2 weeks ago, although still low miles (5k). I paid £28,995 in Feb so as far as I'm concerned ~ £300 PCM loss is good going compared to other cars at that age.

BTW - the PX wasn't at the expense of full discount on the new car, so a realistic value.

Got £26k P/X for a 67 (09/17) ex demo I sold 2 weeks ago, although still low miles (5k). I paid £28,995 in Feb so as far as I'm concerned ~ £300 PCM loss is good going compared to other cars at that age.

BTW - the PX wasn't at the expense of full discount on the new car, so a realistic value.

What did you px it for ?

Back