• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

If the concept one is a limited edition of 20 they will be pre order only (if going by the Fn2 20 edition) and they will definitely be snapped up, looks like some full carbon panels as well, serious £££ for that I reckon

b23e23fb9b3c0852386522696f00a9ee.jpg
0248812f874bedeaf0c12b2096ea787f.jpg
aa48ba0c651071ed334c834698c59014.jpg
5d1b4df6b0033b5a9aead9442c70b0cf.jpg
79f6510ded7a29a29f0ce84e745ebee8.jpg
876e147aa53814759d0201b9a15f1b26.jpg

it's a huge no from me

They have just stuck bits on to the existing skirts, that rear diffuser is laughable and the wheels looks even smaller....It reminds me of an RS kit stuck on a Ford Orion....

Any details on engine upgrades?

love the rear wing. balls out mental - got a feel of hillclimb/Pikes Peak wing size about it as it doesn't seem to scale right with the car and overhangs the rear by the look of it. It's probably the only bit i like.
Can't decide on the twin exhaust look.

Last edited by a moderator:
me no like. those white plastic side skirts are hideous. about the only bits I might consider would be the front carbon trim around the Red H (but only if it stops the rain sensor issue).

as Fan says those wheels look even bigger with even skinnier tyres (are they 21"s?) they'll last even less than the current wheels in pothole britain.

the thing I don't like about the exhaust is all the mixture of textures going on. you've got the fake carbon weave and polished black from the original rear bumper but then mix that with a waffle heat-shield and what looks like two grey plastic looking trim pieces that wouldn't look out of place in the sink trap and waste under my kitchen sink.

even the carbon mirror covers are too shiny. matt finish would've been better and maybe a touch of red piping to accent the GT trim spec?

I get that they've been trying to be different since the FN2 but it's getting beyond a joke now. That EV concept looked the coolest thing ever and yet they're here knocking out gaudy Scooby rip offs. Sack the R designer and let the EV designer have a go, pleaaaaaaase FFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
HKS have launched a new turbo kit capable of a reliable 600hp

Sent from my A20 using Tapatalk

Back