• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

For me it's a case of if I can see the drivers face inbetween the top and lower wing - then they are too close.. other than that I would say the visibility isn't that bad

"That smaller rear wing across the back window?" they are speaking about the gen X little wing that we get, not the big Type-R only one. I hate that wing, makes the car a PITA to clean

[video=youtube;BtkGMUY-4hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtkGMUY-4hs[/video]

Interesting.

Didn't know about spark plugs being a different size

They seem to forget this engine is nothing new :rolleyes: over 3 years old and they go on as if it was produced yesterday.

The engine destroys the competition is a bit of a lie, Honda have built it near its limit so in a way it is quite fragile,
These fk's have probably lost Honda the reliability title

Last edited by a moderator:
They keep blowing up in race cars due mainly to the size of the cooling veins in them, they're tiny in order to assist faster warming up to help it get through emissions tests.

They keep blowing up in race cars due mainly to the size of the cooling veins in them, they're tiny in order to assist faster warming up to help it get through emissions tests.

I guess that could be remedied by increasing the size and using an electric water pump with variable rate (slow/stopped at startup, medium at high speeds, fast at lower speed high revs etc.), but that would be quite a change for Honda. Plus side would be better control of temps and lower parasitic draw, down side would be added cost/complexity.

If that's all they're tweaking then why the need to stick a camouflaged fk8 around the ring, more to come I'd have thought

The wife is fuming! All she chooses on a new car is the colour and heated seats. This time her red Civic is a CTR in white, no heated seats! :mad:

Back