• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

The US Honda site is now updated. I don't see any mention of heated seats but I wouldn't spec them anyway unless leather.

US spec new infotainment system:

Screen.PNG

The US Honda site is now updated. I don't see any mention of heated seats but I wouldn't spec them anyway unless leather.

US spec new infotainment system:

View attachment 19343

Yeah...

I don't like the look of that. The physical buttons for the AC is ok but the buttons on the infotainment system look out of place. I've always used the volume on the steering wheel.

Yeah...

I don't like the look of that. The physical buttons for the AC is ok but the buttons on the infotainment system look out of place. I've always used the volume on the steering wheel.

Same, I cant think of a time i have ever used the volume on the head unit.

Surprised by the lack of visual changes. I wonder what all those pictures that surfaced on the internet were then?

699d478daa79f668cde3e0cf1f10df1c.jpg

I think all of the end of termers have had a damaged alloy and a knackered tyre, I think they went too far with 20" rims in my opinion.

Yeah I am dreading pot hole season, where drivers behind think I am doing an F1 style tyre warming parade lap, or I am drunk...

Back