• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Enkei made the EP3 wheels didn't they, not sure they still do. Clearing out my shed and my buckled fk8 wheel, shocked & reminded me how heavy they are

Enkei made the EP3 wheels didn't they, not sure they still do. Clearing out my shed and my buckled fk8 wheel, shocked & reminded me how heavy they are

Yes they did. They've make lots of Honda OEM wheels as well as Mitsubishi.

Where did you get your alloys from sir?

I used Torque GT, honestly ran into the wheels because they're a off the run spec for the FK8 so I just jumped on them. But they'll most likely make them again if enough interest for them I think.

Supposed to take six weeks but arrived in three, bang on service too.

Your point is? A single wheel from Honda was £420 plus VAT the last I knew. Rays wheels are far superior.

even more now. 20" £540, 19" for £350/ea.
the itch has been growing in the last year to replace my 19's with something. maybe move from 8.5x19 to 9 or 9.5x18".
Those Saga TA's are top of the wishlist but i think will remain a dream - just too pricey.

Back