• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Krzys' Nissan Stagea S2 RS Four S - Steve

I would like to introduce to you my new weekend toy, Steve!

A few quick details/spec for you:

123k miles (added a few miles already though!)

RB25DET - Standard (Supposed to be 280bhp)

Fresh import, landed in the UK December 2016

Turbo back 3" Fujitsubo exhaust

HKS dumpvalve

Blitz turbo timer

Rays alloys

Tape deck! :lol:

I can't believe how comfortable the car is and I think it's pretty quiet while you're inside too! Love how it sounds too!

I'm just glad it's not the everyday car because it gulps VPower for s**ts and giggles!

Epic! Was looking at these on ebay last night, they must be total lols! I bet 99% of people have no idea what it is too

There is a black R34 GTR stagea in my town. I see it all the time parked up in mac Donald's. I did see him one time absolutely hammering it up a dual carriageway. lol Definitely a rare sight though.

Edit : found a pic online of the actual car in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a black R34 GTR stagea in my town. I see it all the time parked up in mac Donald's. I did see him one time absolutely hammering it up a dual carriageway. lol Definitely a rare sight though.

Edit : found a pic online of the actual car in question.

I wanted that plate for mine! lol!

It's just an R34 front end, they never made them like that from factory, they should have though!

Was you eating potatoes whilst writing that last comment!
very nice though, have always liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! Hopefully once I've recovered a bit financially I'll be able to start getting goodies for it!

V5 finally came back so I was able to send it straight off a week or so ago, now it has returned once again with my new reg.

Not _quite_ on-topic, but was the Mitsubishi Legnum/ST25 ever really a thing in the UK? I was wondering what sort of competition the Stagea has here? (Legacy, Forester?, RS4)

The Legnum was sold here, as the Galant VR4, then as you said the Legacy was also in competition.

I guess if they had sold it here the likes of the 5 Series, E Class Merc's etc would have been up against it too.

Lolvo T40.

I've never seen a legnum on uk roads, saw one at JAE a few years back. Pretty sure they were never UKDM.

Correction... after some googling, the legnum is just the jap name for the VR4 estate. I thought it was like the 260RS version of the Stag.

Correction... after some googling, the legnum is just the jap name for the VR4 estate. I thought it was like the 260RS version of the Stag.
Yeah they love to change the names about! I do wish the Stag had been sold over here though, think it would have done well.

I visited my mate in Dorset the weekend just gone, covered just over 500 miles all in and the car was brilliant all weekend! Not a bad way to get through a tank and 3/4 haha!

Back