• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 owner wanted for magazine feature

Hi everyone. I'm currently writing a buyer's guide on the DC5-generation Integra Type R for 'Modern Classics' magazine, and am on the lookout for an owner who might want to chat about their experiences (over the phone or by email).

The really important bit is that I'd also need to have a head-and-shoulders shot of the owner emailed over to me as soon as possible. As usual, my deadline is looming. If anyone wants to get involved and have their mug in the mag, it'd be great to hear from you. Let's talk :)

Might be worth getting in touch with Chris who is the previous owner of this site. He currently has a fine example of a track ready DC5 :D

Yeah I'll do it.

Thanks very much, Chris. Can you let me have an email address, so I can drop you a quick line? Also, will you be around over Easter to answer a few questions - and would you be able to email me a pic in the next couple of days? Really appreciate your help.

Back