• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just got myself Flashpro - Fn2

Decided to take a punt after reading so many good reviews. Just looking to make the car
More enjoyable and drivable.

Only got the custom exhaust as far as engine Mods so not looking for huge increases. But with Hondata and the exhaust would Around 215-220bhp be achivelable with a better low down torque.

Considered the Hks but going to run it as is for now. Also any recomended tuners in Shropshire area. Few local but don't no them - Cg Remaps is one

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to take a punt after reading so many good reviews. Just looking to make the car
More enjoyable and drivable.

Only got the custom exhaust as far as engine Mods so not looking for huge increases. But with Hondata and the exhaust would Around 215-220bhp be achivelable with a better low down torque.

Considered the Hks but going to run it as is for now. Also any recomended tuners in Shropshire area. Few local but don't no them - Cg Remaps is one

Thank you
Depends if you want to travel. TDI North are well respected as Honda tuners.
There is also Eurospec who I think are in Guildford.

Failing that there is always remote tuning which done over the Internet. I have no idea how it works but I'm sure Loxy knows more.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Take the trip to EFI in Runcorn, one of the very few tuners I'd let loose on my car.

Yeah that's not far to travel Runcorn. I'll have a look at them now thank you. And Thanks Ed, don't mind traveling to get the best out of it.

Just using a generic Group N map on mine for now (will get it dyno'd when I have the £££).

How does the map feel against the standard map. I'm not hunting BHP but would ideally like to aim around 220
Would just like it more fun in the Mid range from 3.5k upwards. As I'm only running a custom 2.5" exhaust and will have a BMC panel filter fitted

How does the map feel against the standard map. I'm not hunting BHP but would ideally like to aim around 220
Would just like it more fun in the Mid range from 3.5k upwards. As I'm only running a custom 2.5" exhaust and will have a BMC panel filter fitted

I've only got the Tegiwa intake and Cobra cat back. I'm putting it on Thursday night hopefully so will let you know.

Brillaint thank you

stick the Group N map on mate. It's so easy to do even I done it. Transformed the throttle response.

longest thing is downloading or installing it on your laptop.

Done it all on the laptop then just plugged it in.

Tweaked the Group N map last night. Mainly to stop vtec coming in while going up steep hills and in cruise control.

Also selected the flat foot shifting option and tried it this morning while Data logging. Works really well, impressed with it.

Tweaked the Group N map last night. Mainly to stop vtec coming in while going up steep hills and in cruise control.

Also selected the flat foot shifting option and tried it this morning while Data logging. Works really well, impressed with it.

Good work. I've not messed about with it at all yet. Need a bit of time to do so maybe.

How would it know you are going up a steep hill?

That's exactly it. It's set to 0.800 at set Rpms and 0.900 seems to be better suited for all round driving.

Well fingers crossed tomorrow Flashpro works. back up to EFI parts in Runcorn. Should see even more gains with the New Manifold Fitted :)

Back