• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Hondata Kpro

Hi Guys

I'm New to this forum and Honda's in general.

I have an EP3 Rally car which I've built over the last few months, The engine is standard as well as the ecu, the only mod is a stainless 3 inch pipe and decat.

I have got hold of an ep3 donor car with a Hondata Kpro fitted and mapped and a tegwiwa carbon intake.
I have taken the donor car for a spin and it goes well with no known issues.
Question is can I fit the ECU and air intake etc to my car and would it run or is it not that simple?

I would of course get it set up properly by maybe TDI North or someone similar before driving it in anger but it would be handy to know if there are other things to consider before I get it there and if it would run to move it round the yard and onto the trailer.

Andy help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I think you will have to get the ECU from the donor car coded to the car you want to use it in from Honda. Should be the cost of half an hour to an hour labour from Honda so around £70.

Back