• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Front Valence and bumper

Hey guys. I noticed I keep picking up scratches under the bumper, everytime there's an incline in the road, I hear it rubbing. I know the damage isn't visible unless you put your head to the floor and look underneath. Do the majority of you just ignore issues like this? Would it be worth getting it fixed?

Mine catches everytime I come off and on the drive. What are my choices? Sell the car, raise the pavement, live with it. TBH it's literally grazing the underside , i take it slow off and on the drive and just accept it.

I don't don't have this problem. The only scraping I hear is when I go too fast over a speed bump, but even then it's the wind deflectors which are scraping.

Yeah wind deflectors get scraped all the time. But that literally can't be helped. I checked the tyre pressures and they were a bit low. Sorted everything out and the ride feels nicer already

Back