• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Totally disappointed

Totally disappointed with you guys, been with you 7 years. Phoned about a renewal white yesterday and it went up another 70 quid as last year paid 370 with the mods and now you wanted 444?

Phoned direct line, 272 so I sadly won't be with you this year guys.

I'm sure car insurance saw on average a 16% in the last year across the UK. Meaning on 370 that would be £429.20. only £14.80 more than the average increase.

Not that im sticking up for Adrian Flux or other insurers and their ridiculous renewal increases but doesn't seem too drastic that increase.

Yeah i knew there was something about insurance increase but I still got it for 272, it is a shame as I have always been with Adrianflux

Well im not with them yet as it still runs till the 29th of this month, but direct line after that

Hi,
I'm really sorry we were unable to retain your business this year. Whilst we have seen substantial rate increase over the last months and a further increase in insurance premium tax it's sounds like you've managed to get a good deal then from Direct Line.
Regards,
Dan.

Cheers Dan, like say just a shame really as you guys have been the best for me for the past 7 years

Whats your minimum age requirement on a civic type R 2010 model?

Hello Simon,

Thanks for the enquiry and depending on the circumstances we maybe able to cover a driver aged 19+ on the Civic Type-R. There are of course more determining factors such as how long the person has held their licence, any no claims bonus, if they have had any claims, their occupation and the area they reside in.

Please feel free to call us if you feel we could assist.

Thanks

Dan

Back