• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Parting with my modified FN2 for a FK2

I was really lucky as the first one I looked at was pretty much showroom condition, apart from a McDonalds straw I found under the back seat. They are out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had to let it go, couldn't afforr to keep both, just storing it would have cost me an additional £80 a month as I've no space at home, it was when I worked out I've spent £4800 on storing my EK9 I decided I couldn't also keep the FN2.

The FK2 was Rochdale sales managers car and the ex demonstrator; I've no doubt it's had a hard 7k miles but at £24900 it was by far the cheapest car available for its year and I'm hoping all the cosmetic damage is fixed to a decent standard.

I'd looked at 5 FK2's around the north and none were perfect, all had wheel damage and stone chips. I looked at one in Colne - east Lancashire car sales that was wrecked. Rochdales is a Honda approved used car so hopefully once sorted it'll be decent.

I paid 23500 for mine for the same year in mint condition, with 555. Also blue - GT. When I looked at the time prices where really variable and didn’t seem to have any consistency with mileage or condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back