• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What exhaust to pick M2 or SRS ??

I'm looking to buy a catback today need something quite and not stupid loud was looking at the SRS EXHAUST SYSTEMS G50 CATBACK SYSTEM or the M2 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 CAT BACK STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM SPOON N1 with the center box.

Does any one have any experience with any off these system and how loud they are ?.

Thanks

Can't mid section and rear back box is rotten it's ready for the bin. Must be someone who has a SRS ystem.

Thanks

Yes, but you could buy a new OEM back box and get the M2 unsilenced mid. The SRS definitely doesn't seem quiet though.

The M2 backbox isn't what I would call quiet either, mind none are really apart from the more expensive JDM systems (Mugen, Fujitsubo, Toda, etc). Depends what you cam tollerate.

Could just buy an OEM one or cheaper OEM equivalent from your local parts dealer.

If you have your heart set on a stainless steel one if you want quiet get the b pipe and OEM backbox. JDM versions are quiet but will cost you. Fujitsubo is the one you want ;).

Could just buy an OEM one or cheaper OEM equivalent from your local parts dealer.

If you have your heart set on a stainless steel one if you want quiet get the b pipe and OEM backbox. JDM versions are quiet but will cost you. Fujitsubo is the one you want ;).

Euro car parts + discount code and they sell the Klarius mild steel OEM copy very cheap

You can get stainless copies of the OEM back box, they look identical design except fully stainless
Where can you get these from Jimbo? I'd be interested in one as I like the OEM look but stainless would be great.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheers. Not keen on that though, don't like that you can see the internal pipe, I know you can on the OEM also.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you want quietish dont go for the M2. I was looking for the same sort of thing, bought the M2 and took it off a couple of days later. It was mental! Ive got unsilenced B-pipe and OEM backbox from euro car parts. cost £60 for the backbox. Sounds great and had no negative effect on performance.

Back