• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Engine bay cleaning

I had the engine bay on my EP3 professionally cleaned recently. It's looking a lot better, but there is still baked on grime or oxidisation on parts of the engine, metal & plastic bits in the engine bay. I figure I'll have to use a bit of elbow grease to shift this, but was wondering what to use? I'm trying to be careful not to use the wrong stuff to avoid staining or perishing plastic or rubber. Any pointers or tips n' tricks?

I had the engine bay on my EP3 professionally cleaned recently. It's looking a lot better, but there is still baked on grime or oxidisation on parts of the engine, metal & plastic bits in the engine bay. I figure I'll have to use a bit of elbow grease to shift this, but was wondering what to use? I'm trying to be careful not to use the wrong stuff to avoid staining or perishing plastic or rubber. Any pointers or tips n' tricks?

Gunk Engine De Greasant

A dedicated de-greaser then finished with a plastic/rubber dressing will be spot on. Autofinesse Dressle is great for under the bonnet, with all its hard to reach parts

Back