• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keep the Rage 19's or not

Really undecided as to whether to keep the 19" alloys or get the 18" instead.

Other than looks it's hard to see a negative to the smaller ones.

Am I likely to find someone in the opposite position and fancies a swap sort of deal?

i love the Rage wheels look wise, But only read negatives about them. Prone to cracking and negative affect on Handling.

Shame as there stunning and suit the FN2

I think if it is your normal road driver and you dont track the car keep them. They look stunning to me.

i love the Rage wheels look wise, But only read negatives about them. Prone to cracking and negative affect on Handling.

Shame as there stunning and suit the FN2

I think if it is your normal road driver and you dont track the car keep them. They look stunning to me.

My wife says the same, she reckons they look far nicer and really suit the car. I can't disagree but I do like the 18" alloys. Now, although I'm not going to be taking it on track nor driving overly hard, I'd like to improve the ride a bit if I can.
However, i may do the Eibach and frsu if this is a "cure"

Yeah Eibach springs and FRSU is a great route to go. but i don't think the size of the wheels and firm ride will help to much. theres a few that drop to 17s to save weight and improve handling.

if your tyres are all good personally i would leave them on

Yeah Eibach springs and FRSU is a great route to go. but i don't think the size of the wheels and firm ride will help to much. theres a few that drop to 17s to save weight and improve handling.

if your tyres are all good personally i would leave them on

I'd like to get hold of some 17's to see how they feel.
All the tyres have loads of tread. 2 look near enough brand new, but they are crap tyres. (Only bought the car a week ago)

Right I've decided to drop an inch and get the 18's instead. PM me if you or anyone you know is interested. Either on their own or px your 18" wheels

I love the rages , and have 18s :) but not sure I could do it. have had them refurbished and new tyres.

I love the rages , and have 18s :) but not sure I could do it. have had them refurbished and new tyres.

Mine are in brilliant condition, you know you want to bud. You're not a million miles away either

Then we can just swap over our profile pics:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Only tyres putting me off sorry bud. One thing I'm a little anal on is decent tyres.

All mine have 7mm , rainsport 3s , not expensive tyres but good wet grip and daily use.

Only tyres putting me off sorry bud. One thing I'm a little anal on is decent tyres.

All mine have 7mm , rainsport 3s , not expensive tyres but good wet grip and daily use.

It's not an area I've ever scrimped on, but the tyres were on the car when I bought it a few months back. Was going to replace them with decent tyres once the treads were low

Yeah don't blame you mate. Just don't fancy another tyre outlay just yet :)

Shame as always liked the rages

Back