• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

366bhp Supercharged FD2

2010 plate facelift FD2 on 24k miles
Mods to date
Mugen exhaust
Mugen front lip
Mugen wind deflectors
J's racing de-cat
Tein SS advance
EDFC 2
Flash Pro
TDI North fast road set up
TDI North induction kit
Stage 4 CC 450bhp rated
DS2500 pads
TTS intercooler
TTS radiator
Rotrex SS supercharger
365.7bhp
236.9lbft
:D

Attachments

• fd2 3.jpg
    fd2 3.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 86
  • fd2 small 2.jpg
    fd2 small 2.jpg
    829 KB · Views: 100
  • fd2 small 1.jpg
    fd2 small 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 99
  • fd2 1.jpg
    fd2 1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 110
Very nice mate.
I Wanted to charge my FD when i had it.
Must be epic in and out of corners now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've done combe in standard setup so to speak it handled well but lacked straight line grunt , looking forward to stretching its legs now its finished just got to decide on AD08s or MPS4s!

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers fella, gonna stick new rubber on it next time home and give it a good run out, will have to be in the dry as it spins in first to third in dry with current tyres :D

Why did you change the front? I'm thinking of fitting some myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was fine running them on 10mm drop but with current setup tyres were catching arch liner on bumpy roads so removed them. Ill be putting them up for sale next month .

Alright fella, I've had a new digital stereo fitted along with some MPS4 tyres and black wheel nuts. Just waiting till I'm next home to give it a good run out and see what the tyres are like. Other than that I'm pretty much done mod wise, just going to enjoy it and hopefully get a track day and couple of shows in this year time permitting.:D

That looks awesome. Made me miss mine. I talked for several years about a supercharger, never pulled my finger out, glad someone has. :cool:

That looks awesome. Made me miss mine. I talked for several years about a supercharger, never pulled my finger out, glad someone has. :cool:

I've owned the car for over 3 years now and still puts a :D on my face every time I get a chance to floor it,however the wife thinks differently..lol

Back