• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Battery Change how to

Afternoon Guys,

Not sure if this topic has been covered but i am looking to change the battery on my FN2 CTR and wanted to get some advice on how to do it myself.

Has anyone done it themselves and if so any pointers or how-to-guide on it.

Thanks in adance

Pretty much the same as any other car.

Remove the battery tie bar
Undo and remove the battery clamps from the posts - negative connection comes off first and goes on last.
Pull the battery out.

Without wishing to seem brutal, if you're having to ask for a how-to on this you probably should leave it to someone else.

I had seen some videos but all on American civics.

I know it is a simple job but i thought that when i changed my brakes and getting my old discs off were far from simple.

Was just checking if their was anything i should look out for that might catch me out.

As per Doodle. My main tip would be to loosen the clamps off fully so that you can get them down on the new terminals properly, otherwise they can pop off with a bit of vibration.

Back