• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

.............but what's actually happening is the car is cornering faster than the standard seat can cope with, so I need something to keep me pinned into it.

Got same problem - could use something to keep my Mrs in the passenger seat, nothing to hold on to in the FN2!

Well if the Sussex meet was anything to go by, not fast enough. :lol:

SnCcn5m.gif

Are they the Carbotech pads? I've got a set of xp8 (I think) and they are brilliant, I've never had any fade or issues. It will be good to see a comparison between those and the rs29 as they are highly regarded as well.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Yes mate, they're XP12's. They were £386 and the Pagid RS29 were coming in at £550 ish so I thought I'd give them a try.

I know Pagids are good, but £500+ for a set of brake pads? :eek:

My DC5 ones (again, non standard calipers) were around £300 from memory, there's been a significant jump using the latest calipers. I think the issue is that the caliper is shared with Ferrari and other exotic machinery so I get humped as a result.

Back