• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FK2

Nice mark enjoy your fk2 incredible car,by the way I replace the standar air filter on my fk2 with itg air filter panel, and I don't recommended if you don't do a remap,(Iam not).I lost 8 km max speed ,I put back the original same conditions same day ,straight line and here we are,276 top speed..:D

Mark I'm gonna be honest with you,this car is already a bullet,they make it almost like a race car,if you check near to your air filter box and induction hose you gonna see a sensor,this sensor calculate air,so putting a racing filter like itg,kn,or enventuri,your car sounds amazing but it loses power,the ecu takes that extra air like a failure,only with remap you do something right.There is a miltec
downpipe sport catalitic converter selling on eBay,they saying before you buy it IMPORTANT NOTE requires A Remap.

Mark I'm gonna be honest with you,this car is already a bullet,they make it almost like a race car,if you check near to your air filter box and induction hose you gonna see a sensor,this sensor calculate air,so putting a racing filter like itg,kn,or enventuri,your car sounds amazing but it loses power,the ecu takes that extra air like a failure,only with remap you do something right.There is a miltec
downpipe sport catalitic converter selling on eBay,they saying before you buy it IMPORTANT NOTE requires A Remap.
So how come when people have fitted the Eventuri ind kit they produce a good improvements in power without the need for a remap?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He also change the intercooler, where is the dyno results?and Jason you have the same car?If yes try it,it might works :D

He also change the intercooler, where is the dyno results?and Jason you have the same car?If yes try it,it might works :D
Dyno results are in the thread mate. It was on dyno before intercooler was fitted.

Yes i have same car with Milltek and Eventuri. Tims dyno graph below

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
fc62b8b95c892f5c14139a3cb4adae07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry I'm not seeing any dyno diagram result in the threat,anyway I don't see your fk2 yet I hope I see it in the future Jason on members cars,it gonna be awesome ,its such a nice car :D

We have been talking to a lad on Dream stand at JAE and he has an Eventuri on and had it rr and it was 319bhp. Hes had the martelius exhaust and it sounded the nuts, me definitely want once I am a fk2 owner

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm happy with her as it is for the moment.
It's just nice to get back in a 300bhp+ car.
The FD was a brilliant car but a step backwards in power. They're very capable on a track but you don't get to use it on a commute.
The FK has the power for that.

Small update.

I’ve had a rattle from the passenger speaker and it’s slowly got worse.
Took it in to Honda to see what they think and they have confirmed that the speaker has blown.
Luckily it’s covered under warranty. So I’m sat in Honda at the minute having it sorted.

It’ll be all the phone calls he gets about buying and selling stuff. That’s why it’s just the one speaker :lol:

Bit of an update.
Yokos fitted. Seem to grip well in the wet conditions since having them fitted.

Also ordered and fitted a Pipercross drop in filter.
Struggled to get the air box to clamp shut once it was in.
Ended up taking the box out and still wouldn’t fit.
So I put the old filter back in.
Then watched a YouTube video on how they did it.
So just went out and fitted it again. This time it closed but it was tight.
Not a brilliant replacement but it works.

You can really hear the turbo and BOV now. Which is nice

The airbox position is fiddly and you're never quite sure whether you have sealed it correctly,
It makes such a difference though.

Changed my filters over twice now and the other week I noticed the pipe at the jubilee end is rather loose, so I'm guessing the pipe doesn't like to be wiggled.
Might be worth checking if you've tinkered as mine had moved quite far up, I have to check it fortnightly for piece of mind

Back