• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Hi all, I'm pretty sure I used to be a member on here back in 2010 when I last had an ep3. Well, I've recently bought another and am currently selling my modded Fn2. I recognise some names on here from civinfo :D
My last prem went unmodded but this one will be changed. I don't want to change the appearance much but I want to change what's underneath, being suspension, camber, induction and exhaust (silenced b pipe) and maybe a reflash in the future.
Advice always welcome :cool:

OK. I've got some ngk laser iridium to stick in at the weekend, a spare airbox to do the hondata mod, I have a hamp filter and some millers nanodrive to go in, although the car has just had a fresh oil change. Apart from valve clearance is there anything I should look to do? Cars on 85k, I'm guessing chain could be a consideration. I also might replace the air filter as the new one in it is non oem, any advice on aftermarket filters or just stick to oem?

Hondata airbox mod done, green cotton filter ordered. I'm looking to buy a 90mm caf to route from the fog light area, can anyone tell me how much length I'll need to buy? Also, I'm interested in some fog scoops, can anyone point me to a seller? Seen some on eBay for £75 but am sure I can get em cheaper. Thanks.

Hondata airbox mod done, green cotton filter ordered. I'm looking to buy a 90mm caf to route from the fog light area, can anyone tell me how much length I'll need to buy? Also, I'm interested in some fog scoops, can anyone point me to a seller? Seen some on eBay for £75 but am sure I can get em cheaper. Thanks.

I'm looking to do the same as you (airbox mod and new filter with caf behind fog light area).
Not been able to find fog scoops so was planning to just put caf behind the fog blank but drill out the centre of the structure so it looks standard and place a hydrosock over the open end of the feed.

You managed to figure out how much feed pipe is required?

Funnily enough I was just taking a look. Really tight for space to get a caf in without squashing and bending it, there's the coolant hose, gear selector, battery etc to avoid. Might have to get the bumper off to take a better look. Don't think you'll need a hydro sock tbh, only when you have a cone filter down in the depths of the bay or wheel arch.

OK. I've got some ngk laser iridium to stick in at the weekend, a spare airbox to do the hondata mod, I have a hamp filter and some millers nanodrive to go in, although the car has just had a fresh oil change. Apart from valve clearance is there anything I should look to do? Cars on 85k, I'm guessing chain could be a consideration. I also might replace the air filter as the new one in it is non oem, any advice on aftermarket filters or just stick to oem?
Chain will probably be fine unless it's rattling?

What's the DC sports cat back like for noise? Does anyone know what the diameter is, 2.5"?
Thanks

Any reason you don't have the Fujitsubo b-pipe to go with it? I would have thought they'd sell as a pair.

Car booked in Saturday for two front tyres. Yokohama AD08r in 215/45/17. Should give a bit more precise steering feel and plenty of grip.

Back