• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Just had a quote of £35+vat to fit the b pipe :D
They say I'll need bolts and gaskets, can anyone suggest where I should buy and what I'm likely to need to put a 60mm b pipe in? The J's flange that connects to the back box is not like oem, it's flat and will face a flat flange on the back box, do I need a crush gasket? Also, does anyone know the bolts size to connect to the cat?
Cheers

Bought some Fuchs Titan oil, gonna get the oil changed with my hamp filter, oil usage seems a bit excessive so I'm gonna make sure it has the right grade oil in. Short shifter arrived today, gives me a job for the weekend

Refreshed the badges with some gel overlays.

Attachments

• sketch-1506172816751-640x383.png
    sketch-1506172816751-640x383.png
    401.9 KB · Views: 48
Good news :D
Think I will put the teg kit on along with the J's b pipe and see how it goes. Not rushing to get a map done yet, I'm guessing the car will have improved throttle response?

Pants. Want to swap my b pipe out and both ends are just a big lump of rust, sort of thing you see on TV when they find a ship wreck :) Got a b pipe but am worried the cat flange might be no good. Mani to cat bolts are fine, so was thinking of replacing cat too.

Pants. Want to swap my b pipe out and both ends are just a big lump of rust, sort of thing you see on TV when they find a ship wreck :) Got a b pipe but am worried the cat flange might be no good. Mani to cat bolts are fine, so was thinking of replacing cat too.
If an exhaust place is doing it they should be able to replace the flange on your cat if it's knackered mate.

Short shifter added, car cleaned.

Attachments

• DSC_0467-640x361.JPG
    DSC_0467-640x361.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 51
  • sketch-1506883715516-640x390.png
    sketch-1506883715516-640x390.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 40
Fitted the teg a week or two ago. Nice sound.

Attachments

• DSC_0492-640x361.JPG
    DSC_0492-640x361.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 49
keep an eye on the short shifter, I ended up with more crunch after fitting it after a while.
A few have had the issue, not saying you will. but just to make you aware.
Even though it seems a great mod!
Something to do with the shifter cables.. really cant think straight this morning but when I have had a few coffees Ill come edit this post to make sense :eek:

The oem gearshift was a bit sloppy when I got it, this mod has made it better, although high rev shifts can be stiff. I need to swap the transmission fluid out and will see how that affects things. Wonder if linkage bushes should be changed.

The oem gearshift was a bit sloppy when I got it, this mod has made it better, although high rev shifts can be stiff. I need to swap the transmission fluid out and will see how that affects things. Wonder if linkage bushes should be changed.

How's the clutch pedal? If it's heavy with a low biting point you'll have a knackered pressure plate which can cause problems changing gear at high rpm.

Cars coming along.
Stick to oem honda box oil its not expensive at all.
Shifter slop is normally down to the worn plastic ball, mine has it and keep looking at the buddy club whole shifter assy,

Yep got the Honda oem transmission fluid and a blox magnetic plug. The clutch biting point is just over halfway down and not a heavy pedal, the car is on 87k and I cannot see that the trans fluid has ever been changed.

Back