• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

My local Honda dealership (Listers Stratford Upon Avon) called us yesterday & I've arranged a meeting with them on Sunday 5th May @ 10:30 to discuss "options" :getcoat::lol:

Got to the Honda dealers @ 10:30 this morning &,as you know,this appointment has been booked since April...we even got a text yesterday to confirm...walked into the showroom & the place was like a ghost town :-k

Then after about 10 mins a sales guy appears from outside with some old couple (Honda Jazz owners) he was dealing with & reluctantly asks us if we're ok..he has zero knowledge of our appointment even though it turns out it was actually with him :!:

So we sat in the waiting area until almost 11am & he then approaches us looking very flustered...didn't know who we were..had no knowledge of our current car etc,etc...FFS it was Honda that initiated it & now they're not expecting us :evil:

Really,REALLY,REEEEEEALLY ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to the Honda dealers @ 10:30 this morning &,as you know,this appointment has been booked since April...we even got a text yesterday to confirm...walked into the showroom & the place was like a ghost town :-k

Then after about 10 mins a sales guy appears from outside with some old couple (Honda Jazz owners) he was dealing with & reluctantly asks us if we're ok..he has zero knowledge of our appointment even though it turns out it was actually with him :!:

So we sat in the waiting area until almost 11am & he then approaches us looking very flustered...didn't know who we were..had no knowledge of our current car etc,etc...FFS it was Honda that initiated it & now they're not expecting us :evil:

So they've just lost themselves an FK8 sale?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

He didn't organise it but the person that did neglected to tell him :!:

To top it all off Honda Finance is closed on Sunday so he had to phone his manager @ home to get some figures #-o

They had a brand new SONIC GREY FK8 in the showroom & very impressive it was too 8)

Pics really don't do the FK8 justice...this thing is MASSIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE :eek:

Anyway we had a coffee & slowly mellowed away from boiling point :lol: while he retrieved some figures :)

Currently paying £359 a month for the Black Edition...for a brand new Sonic Grey GT with mats/full tank of fuel etc,etc it would be £415 a month plus we'd also have to put another £2000 cash in to get that monthly figure :!:

If we trade up @ this point there's only around £3000 equity but if we wait until June/July next year the Black Edition has a GFV (Guaranteed Future Value) of £13,099 towards the next PCP ;)

So we'd be completely mad to do a deal now :cuckoo:

:smt045 I have a service plan on the Black Edition & apart from needing some new tyres for the rear soon & its first MOT in Jan '20 it should just be a case of putting fuel in,keeping it clean & enjoying it :cool:

Many thanks for taking the time to listen to my ranting...was a bit pi$$ed off this morning to say the least :lol:

Enjoy your fk2 mate, fk8 isn't going anywhere. I think the fk2 looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sounds about right.

:smt045 I have a service plan on the Black Edition & apart from needing some new tyres for the rear soon & its first MOT in Jan '20 it should just be a case of putting fuel in,keeping it clean & enjoying it :cool:

Many thanks for taking the time to listen to my ranting...was a bit pi$$ed off this morning to say the least
I'm not surprised!! Think we all would be if we had been in that situation

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

image.jpg

The FK2 knows no bounds :D

All hitched up & ready to go :smt023

The reversing camera makes life easier to get the car into position :cool:

+R mode engaged to stiffen up the suspension to cope with the extra load :p

Much better traction with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S when towing 8)

The Brembo BBK helps when bringing the rig up to a stop too :D

Hate to be that guy, but they are zero rated for for towing so technically anything being towed is overweight.

Just a bit of fun John O:)

Pic was taken on the 3rd October while waiting for the campsite owner to turn up in his 4x4 & move the caravan into winter storage :D

I was nearly that guy :lol:
Got halfway through posting then thought I'll delete and wait for someone else to point it out :lol:

You can't see in the above pic but the jacks are still down,the electric is still connected & Mandy is sat in there watching TV :lol:

Behold...the 2006 Compass Omega 534 :p

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trip to the local Honda dealership today :D

37,500 - 36 Months Service

Actual Mileage - 20,983

Cost - £0

Picked up an FK8 brochure :whistle

Just had a good nosey through all your FK2 pics and they are really growing on me now they have been around for a few years.

I might be in the market for a black edition next year so if you decide to move to an FK8 give me a shout! ;)

Back