• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Hi all :smt039

Picked the car up on the 12th June :smt041

Was going to wait until September to trade in the Mugen 200 but the right car came up at my local Honda dealership :whistle

I liked the VRM too :D/

It's a January 2017 car & had just 1254 miles on the clock 8)

Got them to throw in a 5 year service plan too :D

Standard apart from the Mugen Carbon Fibre gear knob O:)

Regards,Mark.

Love the look of the front seats in the Black Editions. Very nice!

Cheers :D

Talking of sad....I'm one of those people that finds cleaning cars therapeutic :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree on the front seats, I like the originals but these seem to suit the interior more.
Also the minor red accents on the dash got the FK2 lot envious, parts not available either

What a lovely car! They look amazing in the flesh and having seen a black one i feel it is the best colour! Now make sure you keep that paintwork swirl free and wash it yourself!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

:smt023

Wasn't sure about the Red end-plates on the spoiler,when initially viewing the car,but I have grown to like them :smt055

Will do :D

This is the first forced induction petrol car I've owned & am very impressed with the torque/power =D>

Pretty phenomenal really for a 1996cc :!:

No prizes for guessing where I ordered my newly acquired K&N panel filter from :lol:

rBhAPU1.jpg

Regards,Mark.

You'll miss the revs & sound of the FN2 but you'll like the torque,power & brakes of the FK2 :D

Didn't think I'd like the 5 doors or keyless entry but loving them now...you soon get to rely on all the gadgets...feels weird driving another car now if it doesn't have a reversing camera :lol:

Regards,Mark.

Back