• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

MARKTHOMASBRAND post_id=1243654 time=1577976105 user_id=14541 said:
2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 235/35 R19 Y (91) ORDERED ✔

£291.36 Fully fitted through Black Circles (cheaper than the last pair in Sept 2018 )

Getting fitted @ 09:00 on Tuesday 7th Jan :D

Long story short....that didn't happen :evil:

Turned up @ the fitting centre this morning on my day off...no tyres had been delivered there to be fitted #-o

Got back home & phoned up Black Circles & told them to feck off & refund me :lol:

Will never be using Black Circles ever again =;

Popped down to Honda & they have agreed to price match Black Circles on the Michelin PS4S :D

Tyres will be fitted next Friday (17th) while it's in for its 1st MOT ;)

Stunning looking Championship White FK8 sat in the showroom =P~

How did I miss this thread?? :confused:

That black FK2 looks stunning. I personally prefer the toned down looks of the FK2 over the FK8, but if you go for an FK8, enjoy :D

I know,
It was a failed attempt of keeping you in the Absolutely stunning limited edition be mad to get rid of FK2 :lol:

TBH I feel like I'm stabbing it in the back :getcoat:

Just removed the K&N air filter & Mugen Carbon Fibre Shift Knob :smt022

Not going to get much use out of those new Michelins either #-o :lol:

Enjoy your fk8. Was literally looking at buying an fk2 this week but my wife suggested otherwise! Stuck with my fn2 for another year or so lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Enjoy your fk8. Was literally looking at buying an fk2 this week but my wife suggested otherwise! Stuck with my fn2 for another year or so lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sell your wife! Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new purchase mate. Be interesting to hear from you how the 2 and 8 compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'd already ordered the Michelins before we had our PCP update meeting :creep:

I'll get less than 2 weeks use from them & for one of those weeks the car will be sat @ the airport :lol:

It deserves good tyres anyway :smt059

Back