• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

I couldn't even get into the tip in mine nor would I want to. They put in giant speed bumps that really are outrageous in height (god knows why...who is going to be speeding like a racer down a narrow aisle at a council tip?!?) and the last time I went several years ago in my previous boggo 1.8 FN2 was not enjoyable. Had a load of scrap metal in the back and the whole lot literally took off every time I went over a speed bump then landed with a huge crash. To be fair, I was laughing like an idiot at how ridiculous it sounded behind me but in any case, no way would I take a Type R to that particular tip :)

Another trip down the tip yesterday with an old washing machine in the back of the FK2 :lol:

Anyway I had a dream last night that I was back driving my previous FN2 :smt015

The revs & the sound with the Milltek Non Res were epic :D

Regards,Mark.

I know Honda are getting some deserved stick these days but they do know how to make a car that even years down the line could still pass as a modern looking car

Thanks mate :D

Picked it up on the 12th June 2017

Plus points over the FN2 :

Huge power/torque increase
Powerful brakes
More gadgets/driving aids
More practical with the 5 doors

Negative points :

Doesn't sound as nice
Doesn't rev as high
Gear change not quite as slick

Both have a pathetic turning circle & that horn is just embarrassing :lol:

Regards,Mark.

Haha nice one. Def going to notice an extra 106 bhp! The fk2 has grown on me massively and will prob get one in the next few years. At the moment I'm just enjoying my fn2.
Thanks mate :D

Picked it up on the 12th June 2017

Plus points over the FN2 :

Huge power/torque increase
Powerful brakes
More gadgets/driving aids
More practical with the 5 doors

Negative points :

Doesn't sound as nice
Doesn't rev as high
Gear change not quite as slick

Both have a pathetic turning circle & that horn is just embarrassing

Regards,Mark.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks beautiful in black (one of my favourite shades for the FK2).

Was offered a tempting finance deal on an FK2 from the garage when I was having my FN2 MOT'd/serviced a few weeks ago. Managed to get away without buying anything but I'm still on the fence. I absolutely love the styling but I'm not sure I could leave behind the N/A engine of the FN2, the high revs, V-Tec etc. Also don't care about gadgets and stuff in cars so that's not a selling point either. But then I will see an FK2 in the flesh and change my mind!

The blue is my favourite hue so I'm not sure if I could resist if a good deal came up lol

Anyway, awesome car mate!

Another trip down the tip yesterday with an old washing machine in the back of the FK2 :lol:

Anyway I had a dream last night that I was back driving my previous FN2 :smt015

The revs & the sound with the Milltek Non Res were epic :D

Regards,Mark.

Weirdly I had similar about my M200 last night! Do miss the Mugen airbox and Toda cat back at 9,000 rpm :(

Hi all,

The "Black Edition" has been doing a sterling job...just been keeping it clean & enjoying it :D

Sat currently @ 16,500 miles & the PCP isn't up until June 2020 :|

My local Honda dealership (Listers Stratford Upon Avon) called us yesterday & I've arranged a meeting with them on Sunday 5th May @ 10:30 to discuss "options" :getcoat::lol:

Well it's my BIRTHDAY on the 6th May & I quite like the idea of an FK8 now they've grown on me :smt041

So we'll see what figures they come up with & go from there :whistle

Hi all,

The "Black Edition" has been doing a sterling job...just been keeping it clean & enjoying it :D

Sat currently @ 16,500 miles & the PCP isn't up until June 2020 :|

My local Honda dealership (Listers Stratford Upon Avon) called us yesterday & I've arranged a meeting with them on Sunday 5th May @ 10:30 to discuss "options" :getcoat::lol:

Well it's my BIRTHDAY on the 6th May & I quite like the idea of an FK8 now they've grown on me :smt041

So we'll see what figures they come up with & go from there :whistle

Got to be worth making enquiries about the new one seen testing at the ring the past 2 weeks. I belive plan is to use this to re take the ring record as soon as they lose it to the new trophy r.

In fact if it comes with more power and a carbon roof + a better sounding exhaust id be looking to move my black edition on to get one.
Ive driven the standard fk8 a few times now, and it doesnt quite do it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love them in black, I just couldn't have another black car haha. That's why I went with white.
Black does look amazing when clean.

wait and see what is released if you have a year left on the fk2 anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw that...waiting is for people that like waiting :p

If the figures stack up then FK8 here we come :smt041

It'll save me buying rear tyres for the Black Edition too :lol:

Back