• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

I bet! Took one for a test drive a few months back and i loved it. Didn't feel too different to the fn2 but loved the new technology and extra power.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Didn't realise you'd actually driven one :)

I'd watched a million Youtube videos & had pretty much read every review of the FK2 before I finally got to drive the one we've got now :lol:

I'd hyped it up in my mind that much that TBH I was a little disappointed when I finally got one out on the road #-o

Yeah it was powerful but the flat exhaust note & lack of revs left me feeling a little cold :|

So I went away having told the salesmen I was underwhelmed !

Slept on it & then went back & bought it anyway :lol:

I still to this day think the N/A FN2 engine is way more refined TBH :smt004

Regards,Mark.

Didn't realise you'd actually driven one :)

I'd watched a million Youtube videos & had pretty much read every review of the FK2 before I finally got to drive the one we've got now

I'd hyped it up in my mind that much that TBH I was a little disappointed when I finally got one out on the road #-o

Yeah it was powerful but the flat exhaust note & lack of revs left me feeling a little cold :|

So I went away having told the salesmen I was underwhelmed !

Slept on it & then went back & bought it anyway

I still to this day think the N/A FN2 engine is way more refined TBH :smt004

Regards,Mark.
Haha nice one. The mind and heart love playing tricks! Tbh i loved it and love the way it looks but out of my price range for the moment as had bought 2 cars inc the fn2 within a few months of each other. Also numerous hiuse projects on the go so will wait a few years and when it's below £14k.

It's an amazing car and you don't see many around so enjoy bud

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Pic taken on the coastal road between West Bay & Abbotsbury down in Dorset :)

fZLhrzJ.jpg

Shame about the reflection of me on the front bumper :lol:

Regards,Mark.

Have to agree on the front seats, I like the originals but these seem to suit the interior more.
Also the minor red accents on the dash got the FK2 lot envious, parts not available either

I prefer the original red seats but on the black editions with all the little red accents they work really well.
I think they may suit the interior more as the FK2 doesn't have the red carpet of the previous models which is a little disappointing IMO, yeah they are a bit more of a pain to clean but worth the hassle.

2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 235/35 R19 Y (91) ORDERED ✔

£303 Fully fitted

Getting fitted @ 09:00 on Thursday 6th Sept :D

Regards,Mark.

Agreed car is looking great.

The GT86 unfortunately looks faster than it is. I reckon I could give it a run for its money in my EP3.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

2 x Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 235/35 R19 Y (91) fitted yesterday =P~

The local garage I use (Welcombe Garage) through BlackCircles is excellent,never put a mark on the wheels & they always inflate your new tyres to the correct psi (33 Front),balance the wheels correctly (Black wheel weights) & even record the torque setting they've done the wheel nuts up to (110 Nm) =D>

All done in 55 mins :)

Got to have a nose around the owner's White BMW M2 while I was waiting too :mrgreen:

Have only done a couple of miles on them so far so not much of a test but have already noticed that there is no wheel spin /activation of traction control under acceleration now 8)

Put your foot down with the Contis & the traction control would kick in & spoil your fun :!:

The Michelins just grip & catapult you up the road as the turbo spools up :twisted:

I also prefer the chunkier look of the Michelins to the stretched look of the Contis :smt023

So all in all I'm pretty chuffed with them :D

Just need to wear out the rears now so I can have a matching set :lol:

Couple of pics thrown in there just to show you what the calipers look like when they're clean :p

You'll have to excuse the dodgy ipad pics #-o

Regards,Mark.

I think if it were me i would stick the Conti's on the front if you need to use them up especially with winter approaching. I find the PS4S respond well to a couple of psi more at the front. Also i was under the impression that our nuts were 122nm but i could be wrong.

After a search on the net the FN2 which has M12 x 1.5MM wheel nuts requires a torque of 108 Nm & the FK2/FK8 which has M14 x 1.5 MM wheel nuts requires a torque of 127 Nm

You would think it would tell you in the FK2 manual but all it mentions is the torque for installing a space-saver wheel (108 Nm) which we don't even have #-o

I will have to get my nuts tightened :lol:

On a more serious note thankyou for pointing this out =D>

Regards,Mark.

Back