• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Here's a screenshot from page 631 of the FK8 Owners Manual....

The Owners Manual I've got for the FK2 just lists 108 Nm & doesn't mention which engine variant it refers to :!:

All a bit confusing really :smt119

Last edited by a moderator:
The torque setting is on your locking wheel nut case but I'll dig out the PDC paperwork...

ZUZoRU.jpg.png

94ftlb

car looks great mate, I've got a black edition too. had mine 17 months now, im lucky i do 60-70 miles a day in mine , all of it in off peak traffic times, on great and clear B-roads. i can't think of a better car for this kind of driving. Mines a keeper. I've driven the Fk8 twice now, and its a better daily if you are in the peak traffic grind or town & city driving. But for how i use mine the fK2 is perfect. So much so i realised when i MOT'd my e92 m3 last week , that id only driven it 800 miles in a year. Its become a garage ornament since the type r purchase !

Many thanks :D

A friend of mine recently bought a Red E92 M3...interestingly the BMW & the FK2 both have 400Nm of torque available but it's accessible earlier on in the FK2 :smt041

Pretty amazing for a 1996cc engine...gotta love that turbo :smt055

Regards,Mark.

Many thanks :D

A friend of mine recently bought a Red E92 M3...interestingly the BMW & the FK2 both have 400Nm of torque available but it's accessible earlier on in the FK2 :smt041

Pretty amazing for a 1996cc engine...gotta love that turbo :smt055

Regards,Mark.

Can't beat the sound and looks of the E92 though :p

It's only a couple of bits of old pine :)

I've had washing machines,tumble driers,mountain bikes,big flat screen TVs,building materials in there etc :lol:

It was bought to be used :p

Regards,Mark.

Really ? :lol:

Don't get me wrong I don't treat it like a builder's van...I'm always very careful when loading/unloading O:)

It gets pampered though - always run high octane fuel & it gets a weekly clean using premium products :smt023

The whole point of a hot hatch is that it's a car for every occasion =D>

I regularly use the load space for trips to the tip,shopping & the airport run :)

Regards,Mark.

Really ? :lol:

Don't get me wrong I don't treat it like a builder's van...I'm always very careful when loading/unloading O:)

It gets pampered though - always run high octane fuel & it gets a weekly clean using premium products :smt023

The whole point of a hot hatch is that it's a car for every occasion =D>

I regularly use the load space for trips to the tip,shopping & the airport run :)

Regards,Mark.

I use mine for similar things as well, it's why it's a hatch after all. But I do put blankets in the boot first to make sure if anything spills or is dirty, there is a protective layer between the interior and it.

Just a cheap one from Primark does the trick and it keeps your plastics in top shape :)

I use mine for similar things as well, it's why it's a hatch after all. But I do put blankets in the boot first to make sure if anything spills or is dirty, there is a protective layer between the interior and it.

Just a cheap one from Primark does the trick and it keeps your plastics in top shape :)

I use old bed sheets. Just the job.

Back