• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Were fog lamps an optional extra?

My 05 facelift came with fogs but most similar cars l see do not have them fitted. Where they an optional extra? Mines not a Premium model.
In addition has anyone bought non OE fog lamps as replacements and if so are they decent quality?
Both my fog lamps are in need of reconditioning or replacing. Ones half full of water the other fracked.
Thanks for any help.
Steve.
Kent.

I have used non-OEM fogs on my EP3 and they have lasted pretty well tbh. I use them with a set of HID's to match my headlamps but i could count on one hand the amount of times i switch them on.

If i remember correctly i bought them from the states for their variant of the EP.

Thanks for the responses guys.
Follow on question...will pre facelift fogs fit my facelift fog fittings? Perhaps with a bit of modding? There seems to be loads more earlier fogs for sale than 05 on. Thanks.

Were fog lamps an optional extra

Thanks for the replies. I followed the ebay link and just ordered the same lamps as Rick. About 60 pds when converted and that includes shipping from US and prepaid UK taxes etc. I think that's pretty resonable. Includes bulbs too which a lot don't. Thanks again.
Steve.

Back