• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ep3 replica mugen spoiler

Hello all! Not posted on the forum for awhile. Not really done much to my car, However I think I'm wanting a replica mugen spoiler for my ep3. The more I see about with them on I like the look of them. I think it makes the back end look better. Anyone got one and where from? Easy to fit? Looked on eBay and there's hundreds of companies and variations. Anyone bought one they are happy with and any sellers to avoid?
I'd also want it ready painted and possibly someone who could fit it depending on how much of a ball ache it is.
Thanks.

P.s any pictures with them fitted would be good. Mine is also NHB.

I'd imagine the eBay ones will be cheap but in terms of ordering it already painted I haven't seen that and I'd always recommend buying it as it and having a proper body shop you trust prep it and paint it properly in decent paint that is as closely matched to your car as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back