• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tough decision fk2 or FK8

I was in the same boat too.
Tested both loved both - a few extra toys in the FK8 plus I REALLY love the front end looks. The back still jars me a bit from the rear 3/4 angle but the wing adds the height to at least balance the looks.
In the end I figured I'm mainly on the inside so that's more important. Both cars will turn heads and they're both huge amounts of fun.
(Also glad it's not just me who thought about the Scooby styling hence why I'd never get FK8 in blue lol)

I was completely the opposite, I hate the front of the FK8 with a fiery passion!

I was completely the opposite, I hate the front of the FK8 with a fiery passion!

Lol it's a fair opinion!
I love the look of both. The top grill section on the FK8 is a little weird how it juts out but the splitter area and vents I like.
Looking like I'll have the best of both worlds - my wife's looking at a Milano Red FK2 now to upgrade from her Jazz Si.

Back