• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Oh hello

leWiO9K.jpg

iiimxPY.jpg

92ujuWp.jpg

Looks just like all the other PMM FK8s but it's my stupid looking car this time!

Pick up Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought the waiting list was a long one with the pmm,

Looks good though, looking forward to more pics :smt023

Congrats man.

I saw a grey one last night at Reading Jap Meet. Lady driver. Very cool car, got A LOT of attention.

Cheers. In the few minutes I was looking around it, 5 people walked past the dealership. Four stopped to take photos and the other did a double take. Probably posting up on Facebook saying "look how ugly this car is lolz!!!"

Does he have yours?

You never know. When I went for my test drive in August the dealer said it was a March wait on PMM. Afterwards he looked at the system and said 3 were showing which weren't there the day before. Honda UK said it was because the UK/US ratio had been tweaked but who knows.

Collected today! Only done a whopping 9 miles as had things I had to do tonight, but tomorrow is set aside for some time behind the wheel. Insane amount of attention so far. The young kid who pointed and laughed was my high point :lol:

uCCBrmg.jpg

Ea0g4RI.jpg

9hwohNV.jpg

Cheers everyone. The amount of attention it's been getting has been insane. I expected attention, but still. The guy in a hoodie taking photos outside house yesterday and then calling someone was interesting...

I remember Rob (Dweezle) saying the same with his FK2 and I think I said something at the time like "it's just a car mate, enjoy it and don't worry". Well now I know where you were coming from mate!

However the car is just insane. So much fun and totally worth the above. Taking it easy on engine and brakes but still been looking at the speedo in surprise. Already got the brake squeal after town driving, but resolved with a slow constant brake from 50 to zero.

Alfa sold today too, so bank balance looking slightly healthier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back