• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

WelshyWelsh's FK8

Best way. Other cars like hitting mine in car parks over the past few years!

lol had some posh tit hit my new fn2 in tesco said 40 pound or a punch in the face got the money there and then lol just got to sort the dent when im off next week lol

At least you knew who did it.

£2k of damage to my Mugen and still got bumper damage on this one, both times when the car was left for no time. Getting it sorted next month finally at my friendly body shop who have done me a deal.

Well, I haven't been on here for ages. Still got the FK8, still love it. Had some warranty work done on a suspension squeak, otherwise all good.

Reckon I'll hit 3 years ownership and then giving serious consideration to a Guilia Quadrofoglio. They've lost £30k in two years... :eek:

Hope everyone is good!

lol had some posh tit hit my new fn2 in tesco said 40 pound or a punch in the face got the money there and then lol just got to sort the dent when im off next week lol
What! Should have asked for more as dents are about £60 no? Hate idiots like that, got a dent in my bmw which I'm having out next week

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well, I haven't been on here for ages. Still got the FK8, still love it. Had some warranty work done on a suspension squeak, otherwise all good.

Reckon I'll hit 3 years ownership and then giving serious consideration to a Guilia Quadrofoglio. They've lost £30k in two years... :eek:

Hope everyone is good!

Think and he shall appear :)
You popped in my head last week for some unknown reason, I was thinking back to when you had trouble sourcing replacement mugen parts on the fn2 which then made me think I've not seen a post in ages and did wonder if you're still in the Fk8,
Good to see a post anyway :smt023

Snap Mr dweezle :eek:

Great minds think alike or we were separated @ birth :lol:

Ha, that is spooky. Although to be fair it was such a nightmare sourcing those parts that it probably sticks in a few minds! Do miss it a bit, looked and sounded awesome.

I wouldn't wish that on anybody :lol:
He did get me watching Quadrofoglio clips though

What do you think? Closest I'll get to a Ferrari with that engine being from a California I think.

A lovely! It's such a capable car, still turns heads and pretty scarce on the roads. What colour?

Championship White although I'm now paranoid that I should have waited for Boost Blue :getcoat:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've asked my local salesman to give me a shout when the 2020 demo comes in and give me a price to swap and would go boost blue. Suspect changes and offer won't be attractive enough and I'll be sticking it out for the Alfa.

I've asked my local salesman to give me a shout when the 2020 demo comes in and give me a price to swap and would go boost blue. Suspect changes and offer won't be attractive enough and I'll be sticking it out for the Alfa.

Definitely get the Alfa, such a pretty car and sounds good unlike the FK8 :D

Alfa shares the same grille as a Wolseley. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back