• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Off with the old sunstrip, and on with the new for 2023!
354036645_10227352034199953_5689264220222964919_n.jpg

I've just purchased some Zestino Gredge 07RS soft semi slicks for this year too, so they'll be delivered this week in time for some track days.

I'm looking at getting some new headlights too which should freshen up the front end, as they're past they're bet to be honest, although most would probably say they're fine... I know a new set will massively lift the car, so they're gonna be around £250 ish for a pair.

Due a oil service next week too as it's been a while since it doesn't really move much.

Track days pending now :cool:

353630693_10227352041960147_4242333907721085504_n.jpg

Very nice, I'd love a track toy again but becoming a parent is not particularly cheap. :D

By the way, do you have full leather in the F82?
Yeah pal, i'm 32 now but still holding off the kids for another few years yet as i'm shy of the tie down / commitment being young still haha.

it's full leather yeah, all on the dash, glovebox etc, only thing it doesn't have is HUD, fully spec'd bar that. 6 speed manual box, pretty much a perfect machine to be honest, but does lack the fun factor of the EP3 in ways.

How do you find yours? Yours seems to be a gorgeous individual colour.

Yeah pal, i'm 32 now but still holding off the kids for another few years yet as i'm shy of the tie down / commitment being young still haha.

it's full leather yeah, all on the dash, glovebox etc, only thing it doesn't have is HUD, fully spec'd bar that. 6 speed manual box, pretty much a perfect machine to be honest, but does lack the fun factor of the EP3 in ways.

How do you find yours? Yours seems to be a gorgeous individual colour.
Mine has nearly every option bar Icon LEDs and full leather. It has all the surround view, lane departure warning, HUD etc. It's individual Purple Silk which is rare and sought after (I get weekly messages with unsolicited offers or 'if you sell let me know'. I've also got the M Performance exhaust on it.

It's great fun but you have to be going some to have proper fun, I miss smaller more chuckable cars. It's also lethal over winter due to the PSS tyres which I might switch out.

Car prices are stupid at the moment, I don't really want to run two cars again and I have no idea what I'd swap it out to that's fun but still has the toys for longer drives.

Greta effort and results doing all that prep and underseal yourself man, looks great.

Those old caster bushes looked destroyed :oops: .

Back