• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Is this EP3 Worth it?

I'm not an expect on EP3's (yet) but the majority of you are.
After the last viewing of an EP3 fell through, ive found a new one. It looks good but its more than i'd like to spend but maybe its worth it in the long run since its had loads of work done.

Its a 2004, 110k miles. Just had new Tyres, Brand new clutch, new front brake discs and pads, FSH, just been serviced (all fluids replaced) and a yeard MOT with no Advisories. It's up for £3500.. What do you guys think? Its a little over what i wanted to pay but if i went with a cheaper EP3 this work would all eventually need doing right?

Opinions welcomed. Cheers

I've had one 3 months now. Paid 2800 for it 04 plate 100k

I've since done lots of the work you mention above which has pushed my total spend to near enough what you mention so if you go see it and can knock off a couple of hundred quid then imo opinion you are winning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds pretty good that. When I bought mine within a week needed a new clutch, then a month later two tyres and disks and pads. So if all that stuffs done it saves you in the long run as the things above cost around £900 in total. Hope you get it bought, they are really fun cars :D

Thanks for the input guys. I'll call the bloke tomorrow. Didnt want to spend more than 3k but if all the things that will eventually need doing to it are already done then its a no brainer really, isnt it? Shame the insurance is a kick in the teeth with these little beauties haha.

Hi,
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

How does insurance with you differ? Asking for my brother because he's in purgatory waiting to get something faster. He's just paid 1200 for a 1.3 classic mini. Takes the ****.

Back