• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Engine oil

Some have gone 5/30,
I'm sticking with Hondas 0/20 castrol, I rarely have to top up and it doesn't take long to warm up,
And because of that I now I have 3 and a half 1 litre bottles sat doing nothing

Recommendations depend on which brand they're formulated differently these days. Give your Reg number to Halfords and they'll let you know what weight for which brand you should use.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Honda recommends Castrol edge professional h 0w-20, also I was told by the Honda dealer Mobil 1 fs 0w-20
regards Fred.

opie sell plenty of 0w20.
dealer isnt that overpriced for 1l so i keep a bottle of theirs in the boot.

remember, you've bought a high performance car. use high performance oils. no point uber high end, but avoid the hellfrauds&lidl own brand crap.

I just recently bought 0w20 engine oil Honda branded from tegiwaimports.com bought the 4 litres bottle. Price 44.14 GBP

Thought I'd stick to factory oils.

In fact litre for litre the Castrol 0w20 is a little more expensive when I do a quick search on Google. Not sure what more Castrol has to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back