• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

I thought about that, but it has a lot of FK8 only content!

Just looked for an EP3 one as I was sure there was, but if there is, I can't find it.

change the subject title of this forum thread to "What did you do to your ( FK8 ) Type R today?" and then create a new one in each group for other CTR types where's there's interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new Civic sport + same as the wife's car and cash my way, deal was a no brainer when you factor in the cheaper running / maintenance plus the fact the poor quality seat fabric in the R that I had booked in to be redone in real leather and the simple fact all I use the car for is to drive to work, work purposes and then back home and never use it at weekends.

So the Remus has been on since Thursday and I couldn't be happier. it adds a huge amount of character the standard car was screaming out for and every drive now puts a smile on my face, even low speed drives are fun cos of a little bark and gurgle. Only wish I'd done it sooner.

I ain't gonna bother with a vid loads on YouTube but anyone on the fence go for it

£1.7K all in, inc VAT. £1.7 the missus would tell you would be better spent on the house.

So, the OEM is chopped in half and stored in the loft nice and hidden....but much to my horror when I went to drop her at the station this morning, I left it on 25% open last night and on start up it sounded filthy..."what you done to your exhaust!?" "nothing dear its just cold" as I was frantically clicking the Bluetooth button out of site..... All gonna end in tears.

£1.7K all in, inc VAT. £1.7 the missus would tell you would be better spent on the house.

So, the OEM is chopped in half and stored in the loft nice and hidden....but much to my horror when I went to drop her at the station this morning, I left it on 25% open last night and on start up it sounded filthy..."what you done to your exhaust!?" "nothing dear its just cold" as I was frantically clicking the Bluetooth button out of site..... All gonna end in tears.

What tips did you opt for?

Oh man! I’m ****ing myself laughing. I have exactly the same problem with my better half, I seriously think she would dump me if I spent that much money on an exhaust atm, I will stealth save and have to say what a downer exhaust is broken that’s Gonna cost us
So the Bluetooth valve control is a must? You can’t save some money and do without and still be friends with the neighbors ?

g2ga4y2.jpg

PXKeuia.jpg

5yLleSp.jpg

So these are the no cost angled straight cut chrome. Reason I liked these is it followed the diffuser angle which angles away and down if you know what I mean. Fills the hole lovely and they are so adjustable if you want them more sticking out you can, completely up to you. And if you get bored you can swap them out for the carbon jobbies etc

Back