• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

Nah, it's been at grinspeed a couple times though. Grey and black clubman. It's in the members cars section if you're interested.

FOAM!

bUMYqrn.jpg

Nice wrap! Do you find the foam works well? I tried it, found it a bit meh so use Auto finesse Citrus Spray and love that...

Nice wrap! Do you find the foam works well? I tried it, found it a bit meh so use Auto finesse Citrus Spray and love that...
I use it as pre-wash to get rid of all the dirt and car is almost clean after using it. After that I use Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax and a pair of sponges (one for upper 3/4 and another for the lower 1/4 and skirts)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So I added some rings to the ting you get me

match nicely with the red bar through the dash I think (yes the dash needs cleaning and yes, that is the original protective film)

Etdpdcm.jpg

rjuabZk.jpg

SDaCzEn.jpg

0M8mv9b.jpg

TAe6HaR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I fancy both of those and also fancy the rally armor mudflaps from the other thread.
Must stop browsing the forums!!

In other news... 1st service today. That seems like a quick 12 months. Only 3400 miles *** and that includes a couple of 800 mile round trips so really should try harder.

Only two things of note re the service (a) the courtesy Automatic Honda Jazz isn't going to be on my "want" list very soon and (b) If the Dealer Principal offers a run in the new NSX on the forecourt then take him up on it rather than dashing off to the gym.

Hold on you refused a go in the nsx?

Did you set your odometer to 0 to see how many miles the scoundrels 'test' it?

You just inspired me to look at what the MyHonda App dongle thingy tells me. Looks like it was road tested for 6 mins and the route shown was a fairly residential loop so nothing untoward... thankfully.

Yeah, I gave the NSX a miss. May go back another time. It's up at £110k and the DP knows I've a few nice cars inc a couple of red Italian things so was probably trying to tempt me but as much as I think it looks pretty cool in white, there's no real desire to own one. I did sit in it and the visibility out of it is superb.

soo many other badges for £110k.

still yet to see a new NSX in the flesh but based on pictures, it doesn't work for me.

If you choose to sit in and wait for the service you get first in and first to leave,
Time seems to fly as well, free drinks and WiFi, sit in as many cars as you want, your car will never leave the dealership without you seeing either

If you choose to sit in and wait for the service you get first in and first to leave,
Time seems to fly as well, free drinks and WiFi, sit in as many cars as you want, your car will never leave the dealership without you seeing either

yep good idea this if you can work from wifi, you can also ask (or insist) with the dealer that you jump in the car for any road-test they plan to do, just so you get first hand knowledge of any concerns they have (and of course how far/where they go). also stops them washing the car with their yard brush. :lol:

I am going to sound like a broken record, but I sat in the dealer, facing the window out onto the dealer exit, with my coffee and wifi, and I must have been looking at the darn NSX they had as I didn't see mine go off for its 8 mile joy ride..!

Anywho, 1st world problems

Yeah the NSX leaves me cold.

I am going to sound like a broken record, but I sat in the dealer, facing the window out onto the dealer exit, with my coffee and wifi, and I must have been looking at the darn NSX they had as I didn't see mine go off for its 8 mile joy ride..!

Anywho, 1st world problems

Yeah the NSX leaves me cold.

ahhh...must've been the rear exit / back of the workshop so you didn't see them light up the tyres. would be great if the dongle told you for how long Comfort/Sport/R+ was enabled during any journey.

Back