• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

Had my front grille done at last, and also the fuel pump impeller, window rubbers and glossy trims replaced under warranty.:eek:

My mate has jumped on this with his 2 or 3 prev owned 16 plate fk2, high 50s on the clock and offered him 15 something, 3k less than he paid for it

Still can't believe I've got that much. Next best quote was just over 24. Convinced there is a glitch in the system but happy days! He noted 2 microscopic stones chips but still got full price (less the admin fee).

Sold the exhaust this morning too, couple more bits taken off it that'll go in the for sale section shortly.

It's been a blast but think I'm going back German. Safe to say I'm on auto trader all weekend now

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Still can't believe I've got that much. Next best quote was just over 24. Convinced there is a glitch in the system but happy days! He noted 2 microscopic stones chips but still got full price (less the admin fee).

Sold the exhaust this morning too, couple more bits taken off it that'll go in the for sale section shortly.

It's been a blast but think I'm going back German. Safe to say I'm on auto trader all weekend now

Yeah I’m in German too :)

Already got it ;)

What you got then?! I'm after something with 4 rings and 3 letters lol. Phoned about a nice silver one and someone had already put a deposit down to pick it up this weekend...

Ok you two thanks for coming, if you’d like to shut the door on the way out, 4wd autobox numbness is that way I believe, come and visit anytime...but call first :D:p

Ok you two thanks for coming, if you’d like to shut the door on the way out, 4wd autobox numbness is that way I believe, come and visit anytime...but call first :D:p

I’m sure the FK8 benefits you on the sweeping rural Watford roads faaaaanthemaaaan

Haha, I will see you at a set of traffic lights someday soon... in my rear view

Think I might give WBAC a call after watching this :hide:

[video=youtube_share;JT4UCyY6hDc]https://youtu.be/JT4UCyY6hDc[/video]

Bit of a pointless race, tuned cars verse standard car that really isn’t a straight line machine, then comparing against a slick semi automatic gearbox, not surprised at the the outcome, won under brakes though the one area I constantly moan about :D

Back