• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

My EP3 was 106db with an N1 rep and 2.5” R8BYB b pipe and gruppe m..
Can only imagine what 143db sounded like :eek:

Decibel-scale.jpg

Well I fitted my space saver wheel and boot floor today. Very expensive for what it is but I’m going to be taking the car abroad and the north coast 500 next year. It came with no instructions but apart from releasing the boot floor anchor points everything else was self explanatory.
For those of you that need to take the boot floor out raise up the hinged anchor points. Then put your finger through the anchor point and pull the plastic part that covers the hinge up and towards you. This then reveals a Philips head screw.
Hopefully now I have it I’ll never have to use it.

I changed my engine oil for the 2nd time in 6k miles and rotated the wheels, next week rear pad swap before another 2 days on the Nurburgring.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

OMG i scraped and dented the side of my wheel arch at the front whilst parking in my garage today, so gutted. Anyone know a decent place for a good price who can do a good job fixing it in the West Midlands?https://ibb.co/MZmdGwG

Oh mate I was gonna say chipsaway or something til I clicked the link.....you got that wrong and then some :eek:

How much would a new wing be I wonder vs a body shop

Oh mate I was gonna say chipsaway or something til I clicked the link.....you got that wrong and then some :eek:

How much would a new wing be I wonder vs a body shop

Have dropped chipsaway an email, but doubt they'd be able to do anything about it unless they can bend metal.
Found the partcode for the new fender/wing so have dropped my local honda an e-mail, the part is £250ish online, but its labour and part needs to be spray painted too.:mad:
So will use them as the benchmark and work my way down from bodyshops.
Had been doing fine for 2 years parking in the garage, normally quite carefull too!

Gonna tackle the rattle in my centre console today, armed with felt tape and trim tools. Anybody have this? Any recommendations on tape placement? Seems to be in the area of the parking brake

Have a quote back from my local Honda, isn't too bad around £530 for everything, new part and labour and respray.

Yeah id swallow that mate, rather than a body shop using filler and newspaper :D

Oh and get some foam strips on your garage walls...

Chips away tried to charge over £800 saying they would also need to respray the bonnet and doors to blend the paint work... not if you use the correct official colour code

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Definitely not awful, IMO (obviously). I still miss it; five years after stripping and selling.

[video=youtube;sL9DFeyc6vY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL9DFeyc6vY[/video]

Sickly and I giggling like little kids. :lol:

Replaced the rear brake pads ready for next week on the Nurburgring.

Going to do mine shortly, is it pretty easy to do? Always get nervous doing the rears.
It is easy if you have the correct tools. I borrow the electronic tool to wind the EPB off from a local garage I know, then I remove the 2 caliper bolt in slide pins and I purchased a Laser piston wind back tool which works a treat to move the piston back.

Remove old pads, clean the guide slots, fir new pads and refit the caliper. Pump the pedal and then recalibrate the EPB with the borrowed tool.

If you can't get to borrow the tool you need to removed the housing to wind the EPB screw back manually, I have the official Honda guide someplace, let me know if you would like it uploading.

Back