• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

And what do you think?

Love those tips trying to find out how to buy separately

Not too loud even with valve open 100%, build quality is superb, tips are beautiful but never worth £700 rrp.

Moving from 60mm did tube to 76mm makes such a huge difference in the pull of the car through the gears, just shows how restrictive the standard system is.

overall love it as it gives me the flexibility I wanted along with good looks and an increase in power, expensive but isn't anything that's worth having nowadays and its only money.

regards
Baz

Not too loud even with valve open 100%, build quality is superb, tips are beautiful but never worth £700 rrp.

Moving from 60mm did tube to 76mm makes such a huge difference in the pull of the car through the gears, just shows how restrictive the standard system is.

overall love it as it gives me the flexibility I wanted along with good looks and an increase in power, expensive but isn't anything that's worth having nowadays and its only money.

regards
Baz

It does get a good bit louder with time

Swapped out my standard usb cable to a nifty 90 degree one. iPhone now sits nicely in the tray compartment instead of hanging its arse out due to the cable routing.

OCD resolved :D

See I am gonna have to mark you down sadly

1) No antislip mat
2) No colour coordinated charger lead

:D

7n8vIFz.jpg

its sadly more ocd around scratching the plastic charge pad. There is anti-slip everywhere.... and don't ask me if i have lined one of the cup holders in felt as this is where my keys go...

To be fair I’ve done lots of dump trips, and as long as it’s all packed well with protection like you’ve done with the cardboard all good

Try doing that in a yaris gr

Guy's, Im not sure if someone posted it before but what are people using as a phone mount in the FK8? I've seen some solutions from the US that seem to be LHD orientated (mount that sits over the hazard button, mount on the side of gearstick) But not anything specific to RHD that isnt just a sticky window mount.

Anyone got ay ideas/links?

hmm, I just plug it in and then use the infotainment screen so it sits on the charging pad. have not had a need to see the screen as yet

Back