• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

The FK2 is a different matter. I suspect the prices on those will stay stable for a long time. Im talking about the FK8 prices which have gone bonkers over the past month.

Jeez, I just went on and got offered £19K!! They are punishing those left...!

Someone must have got fired... " you paid how much for all these FK8s when no s0d is buying them..!"

Maybe they wiped the mud splats off my front bumper and realised there were a few stone chips under there

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

17k offered for mine, would probably go either way with added extras but will be a nice pocket filler if work goes tits up

£15.6K in balloon payment means my equity for the A45S has shrunk now, so just cancelled my (imaginary) order and even more reason to tune the nuts off mine :lol:

The WE Buy any Car Type R bubble just burst. Overnight drop from £27k to £23.6k

Indeed !

Top figure was my valuation on 30th August.

Bottom figure was calculated today.

(I actually got £25,250 after fees etc)

Glad I bailed when I did !

8c6e8e11935f08e918a783523506172f.jpg

Indeed !

Top figure was my valuation on 30th August.

Bottom figure was calculated today.

(I actually got £25,250 after fees etc)

Glad I bailed when I did !

8c6e8e11935f08e918a783523506172f.jpg

When are you unveiling the new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did a thing..... can you guess? :D

Sr0dYVy.jpg

What’s this? Someone actually doing something other than selling their type R? Think you’ve got the wrong thread my friend ;)

Looks good that. Have you painted it or is that colour from factory? I’ve seen how they’re slightly taller and the vains are more substantial but hadn’t quite appreciated how much more depth an uprated intercooler offers

Back