• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

so ive been toying with the idea of spoon / mugen wing mirror replacements for a while now but...
the spoon being stick on put me off due to the price and not being able to reverse the mod if i ever come to sell the car. the Mugen while looked great the price of mugen stuff just seems way over the top at the moment so i decided on these in the end...
also with replacement carbon cover caps (again not stick on incase i want to reverse the mod later)

so i did this today...

wing mirror.jpg

all in all, i think they look pretty good and i like the sequential indicator light too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My Heko wind deflectors are ***** and damaging my window trim so will be fitting a set of Mugen ones tomorrow, should not have been a tight fecker in the 1st place. I never learn.

that's all
Baz

Very nice Mick, where did you get these from?
The covers where from eBay and to be honest the quality is great, no idea if they where real carbon fiber or not because of the Chinese Google translate in the description haha.
but I really in all honesty can't tell and I'm happy they look good.
The blue mirrors are by a company called Duntuo and come from Japan

What problem did you have with the Hekos?

Mine have been pretty fine considering; I did do some damage to the bottom window trim when installing (just little scuffs) but it's not noticeable and my own fault.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

What problem did you have with the Hekos?

Mine have been pretty fine considering; I did do some damage to the bottom window trim when installing (just little scuffs) but it's not noticeable and my own fault.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hi,
Bad rubbing on door trim and never fitted correctly, there is a small tab on the front windows that had no recess on the Hekos so they were forced out all the time, also the rears seemed too short and would fall when the windows were opened, tried using the clips but the window wouldn't close with them in. I had Hekos on my EP3 for yrs with no issues, my mrs has them on her Qashqai with no issues, they just never fitted well on my FK.

Baz

Holts aircon bomb in both the FN2 and the 1.8 Si.

Quick & easy to use, let's see how long they last, at £11.38 for 2 delivered not too bothered.

Car is looking mint Baz =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

Thanks Mark,
I love it, It hasn't disappointed me in any way so far, im currently Data-logging the Hondata ready to send to Paul West so he can fine tune my base map for a bit more power then im gonna just enjoy it until I can save for a nice exhaust.

Baz

Thanks Mark,
I love it, It hasn't disappointed me in any way so far, im currently Data-logging the Hondata ready to send to Paul West so he can fine tune my base map for a bit more power then im gonna just enjoy it until I can save for a nice exhaust.

Baz
Baz I'd be interested to know how much Paul West has charged, excluding the Hondata?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Spent a bit of time in a grotty underground carpark with a camera yesterday evening.

Most of the pics will end up in the Owners Car thread... but it was good fun seeing how the pros work doing rig shots.

2iIvOLB.jpg

ghcsOQI.jpg

FIkg7oR.jpg

peN4Tum.jpg

Back