• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

Thanks Fan. Seat covers are such a dilemma. Part of having nice seats is being able to show them right? But you know if you do they’ll wear.

You’re right, I probably should get some but I do think it’s a shame having to cover them up

Yep if they weren't red I wouldn't have got them, as it is part of the car and when that pesky megane or i30n driver looks in their rear view, sees the red seats it's game time :D. But they do have 'Dream' nicely positioned so not a bad compromise. Give it 12 months maybe see how they're faring

1st march, suns out it's basically summer, a four hour detailing session is coming up much to the delight of the neighbours and her indoors

Congrats, and great plates. Hope you get some dry weather tomorrow to enjoy it

Good idea protecting the interior. I also did, but the front seats got blue jean marks. I'd recommend the red dream seat covers if you anywhere near as OCD as me

How are your seats fairing under the dream cover? Its not a great design in my opinion. As it still causes wear where the internal joins on the cover (which are nice and abrasive) still get pushed over the alcantera seat during entry and exit which causes wear.

Seen a few cars now that have had dream covers from new and the seat is still worn in several places.

You make a good point....and now I am not going to look!!!

Defo saved the fabric from spills, but as it's not snug room for movement and abrasion I agree.

Spent the morning at Dream Automotive watching Phil fit my new eventuri intake and HKS Spec L exhaust.
Awesome service, Awesome price and by the time I was back in Manchester I knew I had bought awesome products.
Car feels much more lively and sounds great, exhaust note is plenty loud enough for me.... taking the wife out for a meal tonight, will be driving a few miles to the restaurant so I need to keep off the loud pedal or this may be my last post.

Spent the morning at Dream Automotive watching Phil fit my new eventuri intake and HKS Spec L exhaust.
Awesome service, Awesome price and by the time I was back in Manchester I knew I had bought awesome products.
Car feels much more lively and sounds great, exhaust note is plenty loud enough for me.... taking the wife out for a meal tonight, will be driving a few miles to the restaurant so I need to keep off the loud pedal or this may be my last post.

Ha i tried to hide the Remus from 'er indoors, always remembering to keep in on quiet mode before approaching the house. Well, i forgot.

Nice mods, not 100% still on the two pipe look but fair play

Has Phil fitted any of their own exhaust to customers cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
This afternoon I removed the second resonator from my Scorpion exhaust system... not much difference at tick over and low revs, but more of an aggressive louder note at higher rpm... time will tell if it’s gonna be a keeper, but at £60 it’s not a bank breaker for the pipe.

Booked in at Dreams next week for my final live remap, by Romain Levesque of Racecal... no idea of numbers, but high 300s would be nice.

Let us know how you get on with just PS4 front.

Paul. They are very good so far...tried pushing it a bit harder on a couple of tight bends and roundabouts (purely for research purposes...:lol: )and it feels a little more sure footed than the contis ..... although there is a bit more road noise I think. (Hopefully there is nothing else causing it..?:() Be interested to hear if anyone else thinks the PS4S's are noisier...?

Finally managed to find a spare 2 hours to coincide with it not peeing it down so I could give the thing it’s first bath! Just a quick one this time but happy with the results.

Tried out new pressure washer and snow foam lance.
I used valetpro citrus degreaser followed by a thorough wash down, 2 bucket wash with Megs ultimate wash and wax then to finish I applied Gyeon Wet Coat.

Very nice!

Just a warning though the grit guards on my megs buckets actually created little holes in the bucket over time causing it to subtly leak which I didn't realise until the other day when I left a trail in the house which pleased the guvnor no end....

Drove it. For the first time in over a week. Home working has left me without a commute and I’ve been busy enough to be stuck in the house the whole time!
No destination today, literally just went out for a drive. Something I haven’t done in years! A 38 mile loop to help speed the running in process along. Broken the 300 mile barrier finally!
Roads were rather busy considering we’re all locked up and I’m only going maybe 2/3 throttle and short shifting below 4K. Even then the surge of power is incredible and so addictive. But for me it’s the chassis that I love the most, it’s incredible.

Looks Great.
Desperate to give mine a full strip down, polish and seal but I live on a terraced street and didn't think it right to be outside working on the car in current situation, if I had the car on a drive way then its nobody's business.

Back