• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

topped up my windscreen washer bottle then accidentally dropped the filler cap into the engine bay :mad:
30 mins of swearing in the dark with a torch and a cane finally got it close to a place in the undertray where i could get two fingers round it
lesson learned

I had to do mine at the local petrol station after I got zero squirts, couldn't for the life of me find the under bonnet release catch for ages...looked a right tit and got filthy...

Fk8 has the cap attached to the pipe, another reason why the FK8 is bett......:lol:

200 quid :eek:
I know us scots are reputed to be tight :rolleyes: , but thats ridiculous for a gear knob
for that kind of dough id be wanting marks red heater trim and his 2 front seats :lol:
type r beanie hat ftw :p

popped a new cabin filter in and washed a ton of good quality road salt off it
wheels , side skirts and doors were all the same grey/black colour before, back to white and gleaming now :)

Installed a HKS Super SQV IV Blow Off Valve

Nice install, thanks to the modification to fit around Eventuri Intake System done by Dream Automotive.

1911022248590122.jpg

Earthy have you mapped your car yet? I just watched Razis vid with the pop and bang map so wondering what option you maybe went for?

Thanks mate will be interested to hear your review of the map!!

Love the sound of that eventuri.... come on sept!!!

Up early this morning to go to Dream Automotive, met by Phil and his staff, very friendly people, shown around the workshop and projects they are working on.

Given a brew while they set to work on my car, I was able to see the progress through the window in the waiting room.

ECU jailbroken ready for Hondata remap.

And fitted Honda tailgate spoiler.

Very pleased with the service and atmosphere on this cold day, but at least no rain, looking forward to my return trip in the next few weeks for remap and power runs.

1912030025590103.jpeg

1912031258000111.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back