• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

In a brazen copy from other forums, I thought Id start this thread up which will hopefully build as more and more people take delivery of their transformer, I mean Type R

Wont be to everyone's taste, but seen this done before- let them know who is ring boss (for now at least).

5aabe537-1d05-41f3-b365-ace55c7b05c1_zpsnhtvto9w.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted the doughnut gasket to my exhaust as it was blowing badly, sounds sweet again now.

Baz

Good good! Don't worry this thread will be a slow burner but once more get modded it will be the source of much inspiration, mockery and everything in between....

Opps , must pay more attention, I will get back to my EP3 section , it’s way too posh in here, Baz runs out :smt039

Filled it up with fuel for the wife, again.... the small tank and 27-32mpg is a bit annoying

I hadn't driven it for a week - it really does go well and b-road composure is impressive

Workmate followed you for a few miles the other weekend, think he said near welham bridge? He drives a gopping rusty turd coloured B max, his probably stood out more than the fk8 :lol:

Very likely as that is near us and I've still to see another fk8 type-r on the roads. If it was being driven like it was stolen i'll congratulate the wife :smt038

Read this month's Top Gear magazine about how good the FK8 is, watched some more YouTube videos about how good it is, then remembered I actually have one. Still can't really believe I do to be honest.

Where did it come?

It's their annual speed week so it was part of a 15 strong shortlist and made it through to the final 7:

Porsche 911 GT3
Ford GT
McLaren 720S
Lamborghini Huracan Performante
Mercedes AMG E63S
Honda Civic Type R
VW Up! GTi

Not bad company to be in! Haven't read the final write up on the seven, other than knowing you'd need to add a few £000s to buy the winner.

Back