• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

:rolleyes:

gave her, her first bath and wax today. got a bit tricky as it was getting cold and the wax wouldn't settle on the bonnet and roof so took ages to buff smooth.

washing the car really makes you realise how many angles are on it; not to mention how big it is!! Could barely reach the centre of the roof. Ok, I'm a bit of a short arse but still.

On an Fk8?

Just reading that Topgear Speed week. Great praise, but I am not going to watch Top Gear again with that Chris Harris calling our car ugly so many times....... (well, maybe on catch up as to hurt their viewing figures....take that bald Pr1ck)

The morning after the clean.

Mean and moody
38214046041_22666b9fe7_b.jpg

Bright and happy
26437582489_eb1ecef27b_b.jpg

Lovely....although going to have to mark you down for not cleaning the inside of the wheels...:p

If you do, don't worry, they are only painted half way in on everyone's. I had to check thinking I had a wrongun...

hopefully this works - if so yes it'll prove and out me as another CTR/Lotus owner. :)

FK8/Elise seems to be proving a popular cocktail. :smt038

20171103_151100.jpg

Looks great in CW.

The FK8/elise combo is where it is at :D. Am I the only one to "come out" on SELOC though! Someone else U2U'd me on Sunday about getting one...

On an Fk8?

Just reading that Topgear Speed week. Great praise, but I am not going to watch Top Gear again with that Chris Harris calling our car ugly so many times....... (well, maybe on catch up as to hurt their viewing figures....take that bald Pr1ck)

I really like Harris! He has a point about the styling, it's certainly not pretty, but it's so angular and so over the top that personally I love it. Everyone looks and whilst it'll never all be positive, at least it elicits a response.

Uploaded a wallpaper of a CW (from the Honda website) then put my number bottom corner. Missus wouldn't let me put Rachel Riley on there

@Superfly - love the way your PMM makes the paint look like different shades of grey in the sunlight to the shade. :smt023

Really like that.....

I was thinking about it too, but wondered if it was a bit much. But on a car already too much I don't think this makes it too much, much.

Off eBay flaky?

The DC2 and 5 came stock with decals on the rear panels and it looked good there so I approve.
Does it come with a positioning template?

Back