• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

The DC2 and 5 came stock with decals on the rear panels and it looked good there so I approve.
Does it come with a positioning template?

They were for the FN2.

tbh they are a little bit too big because of the crease on the rear doors.

I used the bottom edge of the door to get it horizontally positioned and placed the edge of the film 8.5mm from the front of the rear door edge.

Work in progress pics

EAFA6253-AF7C-4DD9-85A7-A1B273237C01_zpsoatkayuw.jpg

C36E6952-71AB-4FEF-A038-2AFEA42DB01B_zps1fzivkm9.jpg

Spent quite a while looking at it in contempt. Wondering if I should cut it up and scrap it, or just arrange a hiab to come and remove it.

Spent quite a while looking at it in contempt. Wondering if I should cut it up and scrap it, or just arrange a hiab to come and remove it.
Cage, frank, semi slicks, trailer, go racing.

2qnysn9.jpg

:cry: didn't take long.....

Looks worse than it is, thankfully not too deep. If I have a full refurb it is only likely to happen again....any recommendations for a repair kit to tidy it up?

ah man.....that's a sad sight....:( She must have been so gutted.

Its all just a matter of time for us all though.....although to extend that time I tend to get the missus to drive her car to places I know only has parallel parking....sure she will suss that soon..

Yup just a matter of time, so little protection which is why I want to drop down an inch or two. I don't get too precious about stuff like this nowadays but know my wife would be crying if that happened.

What about alloy wheel cover?

Honda stopped doing it as it was too hard to mend so just gave brand new wheels apparently to everyone and cost them s bomb

Third parties you need to make sure wheels are covered as they are part magnesium or something as some won't touch.

Dream apparently can get them done which is handy as five mins from me

Ha just remembered by sales guy saying that the lip on the tyre would stop most kerbing......oh righty then

but I tell you what these wheels are already bloody hard to get hold of.

My FK8 was an ex-demonstrator and came with a nasty chunk out of one of the rims and tyre. The dealer agreed to replace as condition of sale but even they can't get a new wheel until January such is the lead-time. So instead they are going to swap my wheel with their next demonstrator as they suspect the demo cars are more than likely to run into kerbing issues with prospective customers. :smt021

its more like the sales staff!!! I got no where near a kerb on my test drive as it was drive by the lad first then we swapped, then drove it back onto forecourt.........

My dealers ex demo was passed amongst the sales team, they took it in turns using it as a daily and the alloys were a mess

yeah so Holly's been abused a bit in her first few k :sheep: but looking on the positive there's no brake squeal :lol:

Back